+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to synch Outlook 2007 with CompanionLink Calendar

Hybrid View

Angry Unable to synch Outlook 2007 with CompanionLink Calendar

Hi

Can anyone please help me with this as I have spend almost two full days trying to synch Outlook 2007 to my Moto G smartphone with DejaOffice. I have just bought CompanionLink 7 and I have tried everything on their setup instructions but to no avail. These are my settings:

PC - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Outlook 2007
    CompanionLink 7 - build 7016

I just want to synch my Outlook Calendar but my phone just displays "Press OK when the PC synch is complete" for hour upon hour. I'm starting to think I bought a puppy with this software. Can anyone please help.

Thanks in anticipation

George

George, CompanionLink provides telephone technical support at (503)243-5200 Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F Pacific Time.

Unfortunately we don't have anyone here this weekend to reach out to you. I'll have a tech reach out on Monday. Or create at ticket at https://www.companionlink.com/support

I don't have a ready answer because you haven't said the sync method. I'm guessing you are using USB or Wi-Fi. For USB, there is a dependency on the Windows USB driver; it has to work for USB Sync to work. For Wi-Fi there is a dependency on your wi-fi router and being able to set up an ad-hoc network.

Our techs know both systems, and of course, the best system is DejaCloud Sync which bypasses all the issues that you have named.

Did you also try to start the sync from the PC?
    Starting sync from the mobile works every now and then only.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

I have the same issue trying to go from outlook 2007 to dejaoffice &/or blackberry priv calendar.

+ Reply to Thread