+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Share/send entries with other devices with DejaOffice

Talking Share/send entries with other devices with DejaOffice

I would like to be able to share/send entries from calendar/memo,etc... with other people with DejaOffice, I am sure it can be done from Outlook, but being able to do it, in real time from the phone would be a killer feature for couples or companies using DejaOffice in their phones.

What do you think?

I definitely like this idea
    Google Pixel, Android 8.1.0 German, DJO 4.4.8 (1072)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

At one point we supported Bump, but I don't think they ever got critical mass.

I still remember the heyday of Palm when everyone was beeping and sharing device to device.

Yes, these type of things were a plus

Anyway, I am not asking for making the wheel, just export to a standard format just as .ics format and be able send it directly or just to save it to a folder and after it can be send by email or any other program.

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    At one point we supported Bump, but I don't think they ever got critical mass.

I still remember the heyday of Palm when everyone was beeping and sharing device to device.

dpgo, To send an ICS format, do this:

Go to DejaCalendar, highlight the calendar item you wish to send and View it.

From the ... menu (or long press) select "Send"

Select that app to send it, like Email.

I have been using below info to export a single event.

However many times I need to export many events, a week, a month,etc. and doing manually is painful. Is it possible to export several or all events to a .ics file?

Thanks

dpgo, To send an ICS format, do this:

Go to DejaCalendar, highlight the calendar item you wish to send and View it.

From the ... menu (or long press) select "Send"

Select that app to send it, like Email.

.. Not a response to your request ... anyhow ..:
    Unfortunately, this still is not working to send by WhatsApp.
    Google Pixel, Android 8.1.0 German, DJO 4.4.8 (1072)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Quote Originally Posted by dpgo View Post
    I have been using below info to export a single event.

However many times I need to export many events, a week, a month,etc. and doing manually is painful. Is it possible to export several or all events to a .ics file?

Thanks

This is in the inhouse beta: https://www.dejaoffice.com/androidap...DejaOffice.apk

On the Calendar, use the context menu (three dots in right corner) to get multi-select, do you selection and then send ICS...

thanks DJOCTO,

The function is working and it is fantastic advanced feature
    BTW, Whatsapp now is available and just send the file to destination

I think
    This is in the inhouse beta: https://www.dejaoffice.com/androidap...DejaOffice.apk

On the Calendar, use the context menu (three dots in right corner) to get multi-select, do you selection and then send ICS...

+ Reply to Thread