+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deja Memos Crashes - Too many attachments???

Deja Memos Crashes - Too many attachments???

Hi there,

I just upgraded to the latest release of DJO. I hadn't upgraded since late 2015.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 with latest software, 6.0.1.

Right away I noticed that the attachments in Memos are previewed now where before you had to click on the attachment to open it. I think this is where the problem is. I have 1 Memo with about 15-20 attachments and when I try to open it, DJO crashes. I have several Memos with single attachments that open easily, a few with 2 attachments that open a bit slow but the 1 Memo I have with lots of attachments, DJO just crashes. It appears that the app cannot handle opening several attachments with auto preview within 1 Memo. This never happened in previous versions.

I looked for a setting to shut auto preview off but could not find anything. Apologies if I missed it. Please advise, thanks.

JJ

Hello JJ Monie,

I would like to help resolve this issue with you. Please check your private messages.

I think this problem starts once you add a 3rd attachment to a Memo. Full size pictures from Samsung Galaxy S5. I recently took 3 pics and added them to a Memo. Even going in to edit the Memo, it is much slower. The crash happens when there are many pictures in 1 Memo.

I think it would be a great idea to roll back to the picture preview either being off or as an option as we discussed in the PMs. Thanks.

JJ

I think this is fixed now.

Thanks. Will it be in the next update?
    JJ

We are pushing an update today. Please check it.

Just updated the app. It still crashes.

Just another update on this issue. The issue exists within contacts and calendar. Only when you have an attachment (full size) in contacts or calendar. It hasn't crashed yet but it is very slow to open or edit. The most attachments I have had was 3.

Thanks.

JJ

Ok. We'll look into it...

+ Reply to Thread