+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deja office in Xperia mini pro

Deja office in Xperia mini pro

Using the DJO in my mini pro came to face a few problems
    First the buttons at the low end of the calendar are impossible to press. Only by luck someone can press these buttons.
    There are no shortcuts on the xperia screen menu therefore no way to use the application buttons.
    Without the ability to sync pictures from DJO to the main android contacts there is no way to have star contacts for fast dialing.
    Because my native language is Greek when I search for a contact I have to write the exact name using capital or small letter with intonation. For example capital r in greek and small r in greek is not the same letter for the application. The same for an intonated e. These things are usually solved in early stages.
    Another thing is that all my contacts from the USA lost their +1 in front of their number but only the US ones, all the other countries kept their +
    There's no field for pager and when the contact has a pager number and try to edit 3 out of 4 it crashes.
    When searching a black tablet comes up representing the letters I m typing, this tablet blocks the typing line of the mini
    Other than that the application works just fine.
    My only requirement is to be able to have a picture next to the name on the list but thats small letters as they say.
    Last edited by atomgr; 09-07-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomgr View Post
    Because my native language is Greek when I search for a contact I have to write the exact name using capital or small letter with intonation. For example capital r in greek and small r in greek is not the same letter for the application. The same for an intonated e. These things are usually solved in early stages.
    I have the same problem with greek alphabet in X10i. And while in DJO the contacts are sorted by last name, in Android database they are sorted by first name. Any suggestion?

Hi there,
    I also had this problem and described some of it here, with pictures:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...display-issues
    maybe you can find something there of interest.
    I found the solution to be (sometimes) to simply slide in and out the keyboard to get to landsace mode or portrait mode to get to the buttons I need.
    Also try switching of the "default input method".
    This will switch of the (stupid) language bar and you have more space available on the tiny screen. However, there also seems to be a bug in the new Android update from Sony, as the language bar sometimes get's automatically reactivated :-( !!

+ Reply to Thread