+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to undelete or restore an accidentally deleted Memo?

Exclamation How to undelete or restore an accidentally deleted Memo?

I usually use a stylus however this morning I was in a rush and used my finger. Instead of pressing the "pencil" to edit a memo, I accidentally pressed the "garbage can" & instantly with NO WARNING, my beloved & large memo was deleted!!!!

Is there a way to recover or undelete the memo on my Android cell phone? I have Deja Office 4.1.5 build 919.

The obvious option but not so sure of the best way to do it - is that I synch to my PC to Outlook daily. (Unfortunately i added a few things afterwards, but not too much.) If i could BE SURE of a way to use my PC version of the memo to restore the memo to my cell phone, I'd be pretty pleased. Any ideas??

Next: I'd sure like to see a Confirmation Warning before the app executed a delete memo action! Especially since it's so easy to accidentally do when using your finger on the phone instead of a stylus.

Thanks!
    April

Hello AprilW5,

We would like to assist you with this issue. It sounds like the memo in question is still on the PC, is this the case? Do you sync via DejaCloud or a different sync method? Please feel free to private message your contact information to me here or open a support ticket via the link below with your forum name in the comments section and I will gladly assist you.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/support.html

Red face solved issue

It occurred to me what to do. I copied my memo on my pc with another name. Then synched & the orig deleted on my pc but the copy remains & the copy was synched back to my cell.

+ Reply to Thread