Thread: Exporting DejaJournal

Question Exporting DejaJournal

Greetings,
    I have had issues with syncing DejaJournal with Outlook. Does anyone know a way to export all the DejaJournal entries as a text file? If so it would save me almost 4 months of entries I cannot pull down via syncing with outlook. Thanks in advance.

Use DejaCloud Sync.

Greetings,
    I took your suggestion and tried the DejaCloud Sync. From what I could tell the first time I did it, it pulled down a lot of journal entries into Outlook that I did not have before. I thought I was in business. That was back in late September or early October. I did a sync this past week and again pulled Dejajournal entries I did not have before into Outlook Journal. The sync did NOT upload all my DejaJounal entries to the cloud so my Outlook could pull them down. I had to manually copy and paste each missing subject entry I was working on into an email so I could work with the information. This time I was only working on a couple of months information, but the last sync was 5 months worth of data. Now I am not sure all the data synced back in Sept/Oct. This is frustrating due to the fact I may have missed recording time into our billing system. We have had this system for two year 5/2014 - 4/2016 and it worked fine then it stopped syncing correctly. Now I see that this DejaCloud isn't syncing everything either. Looks like we will just have to go back to paper.