Thread: Complete/Uncomplete Tasks is very slow.

Question Complete/Uncomplete Tasks is very slow.

Hi, I'm using the latest version of DJOA on my Nexus 5X with the latest version of Android. When I tap on the Complete/Uncomplete box it takes long time to respond. Can you speed this up? Also can you make please please make it so I don't have to confirm every task completion and uncompletion? The first time I tap the box to complete a task I would like it to give me the option to never see the Confirm Completion box again.

Please please!? Its quite annoying to have to confirm completion of many tasks. I have a daily checklist with lots of tasks so the requirement to Confirm Completion of every one is a pain.

Please please please implement this soon. Many users will be happy!

Thanks,

Hmmm... Looks like the weirdly named "Combine Tap Zone for category and completion" setting does this. I don't really understand what "Combine Tap Zone for category and completion" actually means but when I uncheck it then I can complete tasks without needing to confirm completion. Sweet. Looks like I solved my issue.

Yay me! :-)

It still takes a *long* time to respond after I tap the completion box. Can you fix this? Thanks,

*bump* *bump*

Can somebody from Support explain, what this setting really does, please? (BTW, is there something like a "help" document, listing all settings with explanation)?

"combine tap zone for category and completion"

Michael
    Last edited by MG111; Today at 01:27 AM.
    CL 6052 on Win10 & Outlook 2013 @office

DejaOffice 4.4.19 (1131)
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2017, Android 8.0.0, German Language
    - Direct USB Sync (mass storage)

This setting is probably obsolete now. Years ago, the edge tap zone on phones was not very sensitive. So some people requested we combine the items and tapping puts up a bit of a menu to choose one. In current phones, iti is not hard to tap the check box vs the category selection.

So this is a legacy - pretty much for people who find tapping on the check box is not centered or easy to tap.