Thread: DejaOffice Priorities in Outlook 2016

DejaOffice Priorities in Outlook 2016

As everyone knows, Outlook does not provide very extensive priorities for use with tasks. If I use the alpha (Franklin) style for priorities, offered by DejaOffice, that does not transfer to Outlook. I can create within Outlook a custom priority field and have that added to the "task you" but I don't know how to have DejaOffice synchronize the alpha priorities to that specific field. Is there a way?

Or, vice versa, Can I Instruct DejaOffice to synchronize with an Outlook custom field?
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Bmac there once was some code to sync to a field called "A1" in Outlook. That is very legacy. We've worked with just about every vendor for Outlook Add-Ins; PlanPlus, Prophet etc. I'll think about if we can put them somewhere else...

Thanks - that would be great if one could instruct DJO to sync priorities with a specific Outlook custom field.
    Using Outlook 2016 Pro on a desktop PC running Windows 10/64 bit Pro with a Moto X 2015 Pure with 6.0 Marshmellow. Laptop is a 8 GB Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 Pro 64 bit