+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DejaOffice Categories don't show in Basic Android Contacts App

DejaOffice Categories don't show in Basic Android Contacts App

I have a new LG V10. After I synch Outlook data with the phone, the categories that are transferred from Outlook into DejaOffice don't come into the Android contacts app as groups. I do have the box checked to Synch DejaOffice contact categories to Android contact groups. I also have run the Read Android Data several times and still no success.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by hashknife; 09-28-2016 at 11:32 AM.

Hashknife welcome to the forums.

Just to be clear, the Native Contacts do not have categories.

There is such a thing as Groups that sync with Google Groups. That works with some phones but not others.

Our primary focus here is DejaOffice, and making sure it matches Outlook. It looks like that is happening. What further can we do here?

I'm sorry....I misstated.

The groups aren't showing in the Contact app. They are coming over into Deja Office from Outlook, however.

I have submitted a request for help and have emailed screenshots to support some time ago, but haven't heard anything ([#HJJ-100-20166]: AND|LG V10|ATT|7.0.0.0.722|Wifi|OL~Other~).

Is there a way that you might look at the case and have someone reply and escalate?

THank you!

Hashknife, the ticket is responded to - twice.

It seems clear you are not getting our emails. Please check your spam folder for them, and whitelist companionlink.com in your email server.

The tech has reached out to you via email most recently on Sept 16, 2016 at 9:58am Pacific Time. Please look for an email with that date and time.

+ Reply to Thread