+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sync stopped

Just to confirm that Hook is correct. If you have Express (and I assume Pro) there is a drop list which appears if you click the down arrow in the Profile box you get a list of your profiles. If you have just upgraded you will only see your existing profile, click Manage Profiles to add or delete profiles. Once you have your profiles set up you can edit your profiles by ensuring that the profile you want to edit is shown in the Profile box and then going into Settings to make any changes you want. Only the selected Profile will be edited.

Hope this helps, I am happy to give you any further assistance if you need it.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 7.0
    DJO 4.3.6 (1005) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Tesco Hudl2 (Android 5.1)
    DJO 4.3.6(1002)
    WiFiSync

Sync now working.

It turns out there were two problems. I was not getting the express version (which does actually say "express" in its header when you open CL). They had to do some special setup back at CL HQ to get my registration to take effect. No idea what caused this. Secondly CL Express only sort of sync'ed. This was tracked down to a competing add on in Outlook. I don't know which one - there were around a dozen active ones. I rendered all of them "inactive" but CL and Message Export and now things work as they should. The attached screen shot shows which add on's I 'inactivate'd'.

Thanks to all who replied.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad you got it all sorted out. I did later wonder if you did have the correct version of CL activated on your computer.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 7.0
    DJO 4.3.6 (1005) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync

Tesco Hudl2 (Android 5.1)
    DJO 4.3.6(1002)
    WiFiSync

+ Reply to Thread