Thread: Calendar - number of items that are visible

Calendar - number of items that are visible

It appears that there's only room for 4 items to show on the phone for one time slot in calendar. (I use it too much for reminders and prioritizing what to do.) By moving some I can verify that all are actually there. But, is there a way to show a shorter version of each so that more fit on the line?

Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0.1; DJO 4.1.7 build 925; CL 7030
    Win10 x64, AU update; PalmDesktop 4.2 (running in compatibility mode for Windows XP)
    Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, as needed
    Sync settings - both ways; not syncing to native Android calendar or contacts

Hi

The amount you can display in each calendar cell is limited by the size of screen on your device. My phone only displays 3.5 items but my tablet can show up to 6 items.

You could try using the list view of the Calendar, this can show as many items as you want on each day and you can scroll back and forth within this view.

This the furthest right option at bottom of the Calendar display page.

One advantage of DJO is how easy it is to swap between the different calendar views.

Hope you find this helpful.
    Last edited by Cecil; 11-10-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 8.1.0
    DJO 4.4.11 (1091) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Lenovo Tab 4 8
    DJO 4.4.11(1091)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Yes - much better that way! There are so many options in DJO, and I've fiddled with them so much that I lose track of what I've done. I'm gradually getting it straight.
    Thanks for the help