Thread: DejaCloud Sync Server Down?

Exclamation DejaCloud Sync Server Down?

Is the DejaCloud Sync Server Down? Syncing from my PC to DejaCloud seems to be working but the data is not syncing with my phone. I just did a full wipe and fresh ROM flash and my data still will not copy down from the cloud. Next to DejaOffice in Settings>Accounts there is an "!" next to both calendar and contacts. I know this means syncing is not working at the moment but I don't know if the problem is with the server or with my device. Please advise.
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.11 (build 1091)
    CompanionLink Build: 6048
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

SJamie, the Android Settings>Accounts is not relevant. We don't use Android's sync service.

I tested by making an appointment on my PC and it went to my Android fine. I don't see any server notifications.

Check your DejaCloud email carefully and match to the PC. The most common problem is just that you specified two different emails there. DejaOffice>Settings>Sync Settings>DejaCloud Settings.

If this doesn't get your sync running then call support (503)243-5200 or email support@dejaoffice.com

Thanks, DJOCTO. It looks like there was some weird problem with my device. Another clean wipe and reflash of my ROM seems to have fixed that problem. Now I am getting duplicate calendar notifications. Have any ideas?
    Mobile Device: OnePlus 5
    Android Version: 8.1
    DJO Version: 4.4.11 (build 1091)
    CompanionLink Build: 6048
    Syncing with: Outlook 2010
    Sync Method: DejaCloud Sync
    Android Contacts Sync Account: DejaOffice
    Computer OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit)

Haha! Just get to your appointment on time!

The notification system is part of the OS. So when we set a notification, what we do is post the info to the OS.

In DejaOffice, Settings, DejaCalendar settings at the bottom is an option to Rebuild Calendar Display. This will have a secondary effect of wiping all OS Notifications and resetting them. Try that. Also try just adding one new event with an alarm. I believe setting a new alarm also wipes and resets the notification system.