Thread: Showing progress of sync on phone?

Showing progress of sync on phone?

One day recently after starting a sync from the phone, I noticed a progress notification on it as it went through the steps that it does. I can't figure out what I did to display that and can't get it to happen again. I remember accidentally tapping/bumping the screen just before it appeared. Is there an official way to show it - either automatically or as needed?

I know it always appears on the computer screen, but I have to have CompanionLink on top to see it.

----------------------------
    Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0.1; DJO 4.2.3 build 947; CL 7030
    Win10 x64, AU update; PalmDesktop 4.2 (running in compatibility mode for Windows XP)
    Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, as needed
    Sync settings - both ways; not syncing to native Android calendar or contacts

Live with it!
    I had many discussions about this here in the forum and with support.
    I've seen this every now and then and currently only see a spinning wheel in the title bar. Too bad, the spinning wheel mostly stops long before the sync has finished on the desktop.

On the mobile you simply have no reliable indication on the current status of the sync .. and they seem not want or be able to change this.

Sorry if this sounds rude. But that's my experience over more than a year on this topic.
    Google Pixel, Android 9.0 German, DJO 4.4.9 (1076)
    Office: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, daily
    Home: Win10 x64, Outlook 365 (v2016, up to date) German, CL Express 7050 --- Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, occasionally
    Syncing to native Android contacts (DJO account), not syncing to native Android calendar

Quote Originally Posted by McLion View Post
    Live with it!
    I had many discussions about this here in the forum and with support.
    Thanks - better to know than to wonder/wish for it