+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Editing calendar item to change date to next year

Editing calendar item to change date to next year

Is there another way to do this? I have some items in Calendar and in Tasks that occur in a certain month each year, but not on the same date of the month. When one is done for this year and I edit it to move it to next year, it's tedious to change the month from say December 2016 to December 2017. I have to tap on every month of the year to advance it that far. Isn't there some way to change the year first, and then perhaps the day of the month? Looking at this more carefully, it seems that Go To Date in the calendar has the same issue - going forward or backward one month at a time.

I'm still learning DJO and how to best work with it and Palm Desktop. If there isn't a better way to access a future date in DJO, then is there a procedure for making a feature request?

Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 6.0.1; DJO 4.2.3 build 947; CL 7030
    Win10 x64, AU update; PalmDesktop 4.2 (running in compatibility mode for Windows XP)
    Local WiFi sync --- manual syncing, as needed
    Sync settings - both ways; not syncing to native Android calendar or contacts
    **Migrating from Palm TX to phone with DJO

Hello marjoryb98,

When you open the edit screen for the event you are moving to the next year, try tapping the "From" date. On the screen that pops up, tap on the year number (just to the right of the name of the month). This will allow you to easily select the next year without having to scroll through each month.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L View Post
    Hello marjoryb98,

When you open the edit screen for the event you are moving to the next year, try tapping the "From" date. On the screen that pops up, tap on the year number (just to the right of the name of the month). This will allow you to easily select the next year without having to scroll through each month.
    Thanks so much! I think I've seen that happen, but didn't realize how I did it.

+ Reply to Thread