Thread: DejaCloud/CompanionLink Contact Count Higher Than Outlook 2016

Question DejaCloud/CompanionLink Contact Count Higher Than Outlook 2016

I have been driven to distraction by something adding contacts into my address book/contacts for about 30 to 45 days. These new contacts show up based on emails I receive because the only entry is email and they show up as un-categorized. I think I finally traced the culprit to Outlook inserting suggested contacts. I've turned that off and deleted everyone of the offending entries I can see.

Now, here is my dilemma and I am at a loss on how to explain or fix it. HELP!

I have 455 legitimate, verified contacts in my Outlook address book. 455 is what I should have on Outlook, DejaCloud, and My Outlook on my Android.

I configured CompanionLink to trash the DejaCloud contacts before synching. I watched as CompanionLink counted up to 628 contacts...EXACTLY the same number that DejaCloud had before.

Can anyone help me to get the 173 unexplained entries out of the cloud and android?

Thanks in advance.
    Neil
    Last edited by stone0149; 12-28-2016 at 06:55 PM. Reason: mis-spelled word
    Deja Office 4.2.3 (947) on AT&T LG G4 running Android 6.0
    CompanionLink 7030 on Dell Studio 1537 64-bit running Windows 10 PRO 64-bit.
    Syncing to MS Outlook 2016/365 via DejaCloud using DejaOffice Account to sync to native contacts but not syncing to native Android calendar.