Thread: Priority options

Priority options

I like the ability to have the online Deja Office (CRM) that I can sync with so I can use my PC to enter and edit tasks but I noticed that the online version doesn't have the same features as the tablet/phone version.

I'm use Franklin Planner (ABC123) prioritization but it's not available in the online version. And I don't see a way to create recurring tasks.

Are there any plans to enrich the feature of the online version to match the tablet and smart phone versions?

Thanks!
    Fred

Sadly at the moment we have no plans to update the online tool. For us, the online tool is not a revenue generator, so I can't allocate the staff to update it.

The best system is to update using the handhelds.
    Last edited by DJOCTO; 01-06-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJOCTO View Post
    Sadly at the moment we have no plans to update the online tool. For us, the online tool is not a revenue generator, so I can't allowcate the staff to update it.

The best system is to update using the handhelds.
    Bummer :-(

My preference is to update via my PC. It has a keyboard and big monitor. My tablet is secondary and in essence a portable backup for my desktop.

The reason I'm migrating from PlanPlus is that PlanPlus has a great online planner but until recently had no tablet/phone sync capabilities. And, when they created their tablet version they built it on a DejaOffice platform but it's buggy and doesn't sync well with Android devices.

If only DejaOffice was able to sync with PlanPlus online I'd be as happy as a clam.

Fred