Thread: Notifications

Notifications

Hi, I've just purchased my first ever tablet, a Samsung Tab S3 for my business. I've loaded and successfully synced my calendar and clients from my Outlook on my laptop. (also syncs to my Zenfone 3 cell). My goal is to use the tablet for everything "organizational". I've started today with Deja Today adding the things I want to do today... (learning as I go btw). Notifications, I've noticed for a task that will be recurring daily only uses the phone's list of alarm tones. I would like to use my Zedge downloaded tones. How can I change this? Thanks!!

I have the App "File Commander" on my tablet. When I go to select Alarm sound I have the option to use either Media Storage or File Commander to navigate to the sound files. File Commander or a similar app should allow you to navigate to and select your downloaded sound files.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 8.1.0
    DJO 4.4.11 (1091) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Lenovo Tab 4 8
    DJO 4.4.11(1091)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Thank you for your help. I noted as well that when I set up my phone I saved the ring tones and notification sound to the device as well as in my Zedge account. I didn't do that with the tablet, so I tried saving one of them "To the device" and I see it there. My mistake!

Thanks Cecil!