Thread: "DejaOffice could not locate your database" returns

Unhappy "DejaOffice could not locate your database" returns

When version 4.2.6 came out, I reported that after syncing to the Palm Desktop on my Windows 10 laptop using a USB cable I got a message that DejaOffice could not locate the database, and I had to restore from a backup. That was fixed when 4.2.7 first came out and I had not had the problem from that time until today. On Friday the latest 4.2.7 was automatically downloaded into my Samsung Galaxy S5 operating with Android 6.0.1. This morning I did a backup and "DejaOffice could not locate your database" reappeared, and I had to restore from the backup.

Mel-

Thanks for your patience on this issue. We believe we have a fix for the problem you reported in our latest inhouse build of DejaOffice for Android. From your phone, please download and install from the link below:

http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp...DejaOffice.apk

Let us know if the issue continues.

I downloaded and installed build 983. However the problem continues. I had to restore the database from the backup.

I had exactly the same problem. Turns out that it is the app "NoxCleaner". when you install it and press the clean button, it completely wipes the content of your "clusb" directory beyond recovery. Carefull with cleaning apps!