Thread: NO syncing

NO syncing

Hi All again

OK, this morning I have tried to sync DejaOffice (Calendar, Tasks, Notes only) with my PC Desktop Outlook 2016. Using Wi-Fi.

Every time I touch 'sync' from the DJO home screen, it crashes. Just shuts down. NO sync.

So I googled to see what could be the problem and CompanionLink says that the pst file is probably corrupt. So I ran the microsoft scanpst (? name) exe. It found an issue, ran repair, but there were no 'recovered folders' created.

But everything looks like it should in my OUtlook.

So I tried syncing from DJO again, and again it just shut down.

Now, I decided to backup my .pst files to an external hard drive and in the hidden tasks there is an icon for CompanionLink with a RED X through it. Does this mean something is wrong with CompanionLink? When there's a red X through the internet icon it means there is no internet connection, so is there a problem with the CompanionLink on my desktop?

I'm into the 3rd day of the trial and so far, when it works it's wonderful, but it doesn't work all the time.

EDIT** OK, so I sat down in front of my PC with my iPad in front of me and DJO open. I tried syncing using the sync button on CompanionLink on the Desktop. As soon as I clicked 'sync', DJO on the iPad shut down. Looking at the hidden icon for CL on the desktop, I see the syncing icon 'spinning' but nothing is happening. Close it and the RED X is back on the icon.

Any help is appreciated on this Friday of a long weekend.

Thanks
    Barb
    Last edited by fritzmom; 09-01-2017 at 10:55 AM. Reason: more information

Hi Barb,

Thank you for contacting support. We have opened up a ticket for this issue and emailed you some next steps. Please refer to this email and reply to let us know if any further assistance is required.