+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing parts of the Deja Office in Windows

Missing parts of the Deja Office in Windows

I purchased the Deja Office / Companion Link several years ago to go along with the Andriod tablet that I had,
    and now that they have Deja Office for Windows, I was excited and purchased a new license,
    BUT... , there are several modules missing, as well as the ability to change the background colors.
    The original Deja Office with the expense module and Journal module was perfect for my old office (single user)
    But now that I have a larger office, with several sales people, who all have Windows 10 laptops, the ability to
    track mileage and expenses is critical.
    If Companion Link is listening....PLEASE ADD EXPENSES AND A JOURNAL BACK INTO THE WINDOWS VERSION...
    And please allow changing of the background colors.... only black, really...... is this a Model T Ford?
    Where you can choose any color as long as it is black..
    Thanks
    Jerry Edwards

oldpapajerry, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, Expense and Journal have never been in the Windows version. The Android version is written in Java code. The Windows version is based on Windows Phone code, and we never had these features for Windows Phone. Now that Microsoft has dropped Windows Phone, the development has taken a back seat on that platform.

I'll share your interest with the development team.

+ Reply to Thread