Thread: iOS events sync to Outlook 2016

iOS events sync to Outlook 2016

I'm syncing DejaOffice on iOS to Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 via DejaCloud. Most of my events have a single contact linked to them. The contact link is not coming through to Outlook. I've enabled 'sync attachments', but that didn't help. I've been through all the settings I think, but perhaps I'm missing something.

I'm moving from Palm Desktop, and in it CompanionLink just added a note with a text reference to the contact name. Even something like that would make me happy.

Hello aepurvis,

In order for your linked contacts to display in a given event please open CompanionLink and go to Settings > Advanced > Calendar. Enable Sync Attendees then click OK and return to the main CompanionLink screen. Go to the Options menu in the upper left and enable Reread DejaCloud data on next sync then perform a fresh sync.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had sync attendees already enabled. I did the reread and synced it, with no change. I've also created new events on the phone and they sync to the desktop, but without the attendee.
    Last edited by aepurvis; 09-24-2017 at 10:00 PM.