Thread: Problems with sync after CL8 Upgrade FIXED!!

Red face Problems with sync after CL8 Upgrade FIXED!!

My faith in DJO/CL has been restored (as I suspected it would be). Yesterday afternoon I had a call from Chris L. who, once aware of the problem, remotely connected to my PC and spent over an hour's time with me. The result is that the sync method has changed to the ADB method and the files for Companion Link, on the PC, and DJO on the S7 are clean and working properly.

The level of support I received was outstanding. My situation was such that only a remote view of my PC could diagnose and repair the problems. And this Chris L. did superbly with understanding and patience (running syncs where the phone's data was "wiped" is a long process).

So once again it is a thank you to the folks on the 5th floor on S.W. First Ave!
    Mobile Device and OS: Samsung GALAXY S9+ SM-G965U for Verizon [03/18/16] Android version 8 (Oreo)
    DejaOffice version# 4.4.9 (1076)
    CompanionLink for Outlook 8 (build 8004) downloaded & installed 10/31/2017 on WINDOWS 10 Pro
    Data Manager App Outlook (Office 365)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink: ADB Mode
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Contact account: "Phone" Calendar account: rlevine.droid@gmail

Shhh! We are incognito here!

I'm still just ticked that we can afford the rent this close to the middle of town. We are only one block from the major light rail transit lines and on the other side, one block away from a major waterfront park. We scored big with a long term lease that runs to 2021.