+ Reply to Thread

Thread: problem with US holidays

Question problem with US holidays

I have US holidays turned on in the DejaCalendar settings. However Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving don't appear on the calendar.

Mel, let's check a couple things.

1. Do other holidays show, like Christmas?

2. Do you have a holiday calendar in addition to DejaOffice? The display automatically suppresses a holiday if it thinks you already have it on your calendar.

3. Are you looking at month view or week view?

That's all I can think of for now. If you JUST turned the holidays on, it may be worthwhile to refresh; In DejaOffice Settings, DejaCalendar settings, the second-to-last entry is "Rebuild Calendar Display". This will refresh recurring appointments which is how these holidays are stored.

1. Yes
    2. How can I check? I did download a holiday calendar into the Palm Desktop some years ago, but it shouldn't have had US holidays like the 4th of July or Memorial Day in it.
    3. The month and the week show the same effect.

I just did a search on Thanksgiving in DejaCalendar and found it there every year until 2016.

I'm seeing a problem here also. I'll have the programmer check on it...

This is now fixed. Download from this link:

https://www.dejaoffice.com/androidap...DejaOffice.apk

We have a dedupe system in place so that when you add a holiday calendar it does not show Thanksgiving twice. This system was suppressing the display in 2017, because you had a calendar back in 2015 that showed it. It did not account for the year on the entries that you had.

That did it. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread