+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DejaToday

Hybrid View

DejaToday

Latest update to 4.4.3 1062, Note4 Android 6.0.1 and Note Pro 12 Android 5.0.2 seems to have been broken, Any workaround to get this back?

DejaToday in the App, or DejaToday Widget? Nothing that we know of. Maybe it is specific to your dataset. We'll reach out this morning to figure out what you are saying here.

Both the widget and if I select Dejatoday in the menu of DejaOffice.

The entry list is blank, All other facets of the app apear to work(tasks, calendar, etc.)

I've just been told we know about this and will roll a fix to the app store shortly.

For an early fix, download from this link on your phone:

https://www.dejaoffice.com/androidap...DejaOffice.apk

Thanks for your help. I did check for updates, it did download an update and install. 4.4.4 1063. This did not change the dejatoday functionality. I did install the apk per the link above, it too did not restore the today function. This is in the app, I removed the widget. This is on the note4. After a reboot as well. I have not tried it on the tablet.

Just a suggestion, have you tried the Read Android Data option on the DejaOffice home screen? Another suggestion is the Re-build Calendar option in Calendar Settings (this is found in the main Settings menu).
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 7.0
    DJO 4.3.6 (1005) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Tesco Hudl2 (Android 5.1)
    DJO 4.3.6(1002)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Ok. I see there is a ticket open. As I mentioned, it may be data related; i.e. something in your database is causing the problem. If you want, you can go to Settings, Logging and Support Settings, and select "Email Support". This will attach a log with a copy of your database.

All is well on both devices. I turned on completed items and turned it off, turned off active items and turned it back on and it works as it should. Thanks for your help.

I spoke too soon. Dejatoday in the app works fine, the 4x4 widget does not, just displays a blank screen. This is on my tablet, note4 works fine in both the widget nd deja today in the app.
    Last edited by kvallelunga; 06-11-2018 at 05:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread