+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Build 1064 Hightlight, copy and paste

Build 1064 Hightlight, copy and paste

This function has an issue. You can highlight the text, but the additional functions are not popping up. Under 1063 seems to be ok.

After deleting, returning to 1063 and then reloading 1064 seems to have resolved the issue. Must have been a glitch with the original install of 1064.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Excellent, let us know if the issue returns.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

Notice it would only highlight but not pop up the options again. It seems to work ONCE under 1064, then stop. So far, after checking several instances under 1063 it seems fine.

Samsung S8+ Android 8
    CompanionLink 8018?
    Palm Desktop 6.2
    Cloud sync

DejaOffice Team Member
    I will continue to investigate.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what "build 64 is," but suddenly I can't select and copy text either. A long press just magnifies the text instead. Is there a simple fix to this that I can follow?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Mary,

We have this issue up with our developers, I will get an update out to resolve it as soon as we get it fixed.

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

Problem continues with 1065.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Mike,

We just posted a new build to the Play store (Build 1068). This will be available shortly and it should resolve the issue.

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

DejaOffice Team Member
    Mary,

We just posted a new build to the Play store (Build 1068). This will be available shortly and it should resolve the issue.

Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #

+ Reply to Thread