+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current day view has a problem in recent releases

Unhappy Current day view has a problem in recent releases

The following problem occurs in the releases of the past month or so.

If I open DejaCalendar to the current day (in day view), the background is orange and if I touch an hour, a new appointment opens up for me to fill out. Now however sometimes when I turn the phone's screen black for storing in my pocket and then open it up again a bit later, the background for today is white and touching an hour does nothing. I have to go back to the DO menu page and then go again to the calendar in order for the current day to behave normally.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 8.0.0. I have DO 4.4.9 (build 1076) installed.

Got this. We'll look into it.

How do you "turn your screen black" ? Do you just hit the switch on the side of the phone (turn display off?)

Yes, I just push the button on the side of the phone.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Mel,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. Thank you for the further info, I will let you know as soon as I have a fix.

I can respond much faster to your questions about DejaOffice if you include the following information in your Signature:
    Mobile Device and OS
    DejaOffice version#
    CompanionLink build #
    Data Manager App (Outlook ACT! PalmDesktop etc..)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Please include the "Account" Selected to Sync with for Contacts and or Calendar.
    Also - Please avoid using terms like, "Latest Update", that can mean too many things. Version # is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread