Thread: Menu Swipe-Pull Down (Customization-Control-Update Question(s))?

Menu Swipe-Pull Down (Customization-Control-Update Question(s))?

Greetings to all.

Questions regarding the last couple of updates and the LOOK of the pull down alert(s) that show on Android phones.

Have an s5 running the most recent update of DejaOffice.

- My 4 x 2 calendar widget changed from a white background to a transparent one after a recent (past) update. At the same time the first pull down alert regarding an event alarm also showed as transparent. (I thought cool, love the new look.) Well all subsequent alarm notifications in the pull down went back to being white background - NOT transparent. The 4 x 2 widget has remained transparent.

- The MOST recent update the pull down event alarm/alert has a black background and after the first one, has returned to being white as previous. The 4 x 2 widget remains transparent.

Try as I might I cannot locate anywhere a means of controlling the drop down event-alarm/alert parameters.

Were these one off anomalies meant only for the first alarm event/alert to indicate an update had occurred or is this something that can be applied within the settings some where?

I'd greatly appreciate some assistance.

Thanks.

FarmerKlutz

DejaOffice Team Member
    FarmerKlutz,

Thank you for contacting CompanionLink Technical Support. We did just change notifications to conform with Android 8's settings. Check here for me, Open DejaOffice, tap Settings, tap Alarm Settings and what is Notification Style currently set to?

For the widget, would it be possible to Remove and readd it? We did make some updates to help with the widget refresh and such. Any change after doing so?

Thomas,

Thank you for your reply. The alarm setting was 4.1. I saw an 8.0 available. I've changed to that and will see how the program responds as a result.

My apologies for the delay in responding...it's been something of a busy week.

I wish you a lovely weekend.

Respectfully,

FarmerKlutz