Thread: List the number of contacts per category on DejaOffice?

List the number of contacts per category on DejaOffice?

Is there a way to List the number of contacts per category on DejaOffice? I have over 1400 contacts and the total count of contacts on CompanionLink does not match with the total count of contacts on DejaOffice. CompanionLink count does match the count in Outlook on my PC.

I can list the count per category in Outlook and if I could do the same in DejaOffice, it would be a lot easier to identify where and why my counts do not match.
    CL 7.0 0.0 Build 7016
    DJO 4.1.4 Build 915
    USB sync
    DJO sync settings: sync with Android Contacts App, sync with Android Calendar App
    Droid RAZR HD not rooted
    Android Version 4.4.2
    Outlook 2013

Nothing to list by category.

Typically when numbers don't match, its because a record is not sync-able. Records cannot be synchronized if they are missing key fields. For instance a Contact record with no name, company, or phone (email only record) will generally not sync. A task with no subject may not sync; or two tasks with no subjects may get merged.

How far apart are your counts? On the PC, sort the list and look at bottom or top for garbage records. Remove these and see if the counts match better.