+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Syncing to different destinations

Syncing to different destinations

Hi there,

I use CompanionLink/Deja Office to sync my Outlook calendar to my phone. Because I use the categories function on Outlook, I sync it with Deja Calendar.

However, I would also like to sync my contacts, but those I want to go into my Android contracts folder.

Can I set it up do do both, or do I need to manually reconfigure my settings each time?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Kali284 View Post
    Hi there,

I use CompanionLink/Deja Office to sync my Outlook calendar to my phone. Because I use the categories function on Outlook, I sync it with Deja Calendar.

However, I would also like to sync my contacts, but those I want to go into my Android contracts folder.

Can I set it up do do both, or do I need to manually reconfigure my settings each time?

TIA
    The way to do this is to sync Contacts to DejaContacts, and then DejaContacts to Android Contacts. This is one operation, but two things to set up.

1. In CompanionLink on the PC, go to Settings, Sync Settings and turn on Contact sync. You must have it turned off now.

2. In DejaOffice on your Phone, go to Settings, Sync Settings, Sync to Android Contacts. Check this box.

Then, run a sync. It will populate your Android contacts.

I suggest you give tech support a call and they can help you. Their number is (503)243-5200 or you can email support@dejaoffice.com.

+ Reply to Thread