Thread: Delete (bulk calendar selection) in DejaOffice on Android (Samsung S5)???

Delete (bulk calendar selection) in DejaOffice on Android (Samsung S5)???

Greetings,

Having an issue with figuring out how to delete what was a programmed recurring set of events at different times during the day.

I'm trying to clean up my calendar.

• Phone: Samsung S5
    • Win7 Pro64
    • Outlook 2010
    • Wired Sync
    • CompanionLink Build 8024

Indeed I'm a bit old school.

Initially I deleted the entries in Outlook and proceeded to sync my device.

While on my phone I searched the first two letters of the entry and it came up with a list. I don't see a means of deleting the entire list in one shot (i.e. holding/prolonged touch on one of the entries revealing a check box to select all sort of thing.)

I've tried deleting several one at a time and this is not efficient and one of the entries in fact appears to date back to 1969? I don't know why?

Does anyone have a clue as to how to remove these entries in bulk from my phone's calendar?

They do not show up in Outlook.

Thanks very much for the assist.

FarmerKlutz

One option is to go into the settings in Companionlink and set it to wipe Android before the next sync. That would clear out everything that is not in Outlook. Of course it would be advisable to backup the CLUSB folder on your phone first, and depends on everything you want being in Outlook.
    Cecil

Motorola Moto G5 Android 8.1.0
    DJO 4.4.11 (1091) Companionlink 7 (7046)
    ACT 16
    USB Sync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

Lenovo Tab 4 8
    DJO 4.4.11(1091)
    WiFiSync
    Syncs to Android Contacts App only

DejaOffice Team Member
    If the PC has be best calendar I would agree with Cecil, try purging and reloading the DejaCalendar fresh from the PC, here is a guide to help:

https://www.companionlink.com/suppor...rge_and_Reload

Under the Applications tab just enable the wipe for Calendar. Once the sync after completes, does the calendar look better?