Thread: Phone screen only displays tiny bit of actual Memo!

Phone screen only displays tiny bit of actual Memo!

Hi all!

Could something be possibly done to the Display of a Memo on the Iphone?

If one clicks on a single Memo it is displayed in the 'Details' Tab:
    All the Task and Title and Header Bars together with a huge void space on the bottom of the Screen (Iphone 6) take about half (!) of your Data away and cannot be seen. Measured: Screen: 105mm Display of Memo: 60mm. The Font (global Font set to: 'small') is also quite big and cannot be changed.

In the 'Notes' Tab:
    The Font is huge and cannot be changed. With a lot of skill one can push the Title bar up (it always wants to come down again if you try and read first line of the Memo) but it doesn't help much because the Font is so big! And in the 'Notes' Tab all the clickable Hyperlinks are gone (Phone Numbers, email addresses etc.)

....in the old Days of DJO there was a workaround for this, if one clicked on 'edit' then the Memo would appear in a nice small fat font and almost Full Screen!
    Win10 - Palm Desktop 4.1 - IPhone 5s IOS 12 - DJO for IOS v2.4.0(1058) - CL 7.0.34.0 (B.7034) - Local USB Sync

DejaOffice Team Member
    PalmOS,

We have actually just fixed the DejaMemo view to extent the length of the screen in the Details View, we expect this update to be available by next week.

I will investigate further into the Notes Tab.

Thank you for the comments.

DejaOffice Team Member
    PalmOS,

In the "Notes" tab, this is a direct edit, we would only Hyperlink in the Details tab as it is the View area.

For the Font sizes, try adjusting the Global Font Size located in DejaOffice under Settings > General Settings > Global Font Size. These changes will effect the size of the text in the DejaMemos Detail and Notes tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    PalmOS,

In the "Notes" tab, this is a direct edit, we would only Hyperlink in the Details tab as it is the View area.

For the Font sizes, try adjusting the Global Font Size located in DejaOffice under Settings > General Settings > Global Font Size. These changes will effect the size of the text in the DejaMemos Detail and Notes tab.
    Thank you for the quick response!

1. The absence of Hyperlinks in the “Notes” tab always made perfect sense to me! I was just trying to illustrate how desperate I am for a bigger screen/ smaller font.

2. As I said in my first post, my Global Font Size IS set to “small” - which is the smallest setting there is.
    Win10 - Palm Desktop 4.1 - IPhone 5s IOS 12 - DJO for IOS v2.4.0(1058) - CL 7.0.34.0 (B.7034) - Local USB Sync