Thread: DJO Contacts No Longer Sync with Native Android Contacts as of Version 4.4.17

DJO Contacts No Longer Sync with Native Android Contacts as of Version 4.4.17

Hello,

Up until the latest release of DJO for Android (version 4.4.17), I had no issues syncing my contacts with the native Android Contact app. Now, all of a sudden, this stopped working. Please note that I did the following to debug what was happening:

• verified that "Sync with Android Contacts App" is checked under Sync Settings
    • re-read my Android data using the icon on the DJO home screen

Am I the only person experiencing this behavior?

Bob

DejaOffice Team Member
    Bob,

I have made support ticket to further help with this issue, please check your email.

Been using DJO for so many years I can't remember. Have not been able to sync since updating to 4.4.18.

Android messages after pressing sync:
    *Connecting to PC
    *Reading Android Contacts...
    *Updating Android Contacts...
    *Press OK when the PC sync is complete....spinning circle ... nothing happens on computer or android.

Is there a way to revert back to prior version until this is corrected?

Windows 7
    Galaxy S4
    CL for Outlook 6.0.0.0 (Build 6052)
    DJO for Android 4.4.18 (Build 1129)

DejaOffice Team Member
    Irn,

I have made support ticket to further help with this issue, please check your email.

Thank you Thomas. I just synced successfully though there does appear to be a connection issue. Not sure why this started after recent update.

I imagine it could be cable or maybe, after more than 5 years, the microusb port is near the limit of connecting / disconnecting.

I like my S4, and while the latest phones have improved screens, cameras, and processors, without DJO, no phone would be useful.