Thread: Tasks completed from alarm-popup don't get marked completed

Tasks completed from alarm-popup don't get marked completed

Not sure when this behavior started but noticed that when I complete (not dismiss) a task from an alarm popup it doesn't get marked completed. The alarm does stop, but task in DejaTasks still shows as not completed.

This happens when completing either via alarm-popup on lock screen or via notify-dropdown.
    (Settings: alarms ring in deja, alarm style: android 4.1.)

p.s. did Journal get renamed to History? If so, you might want to change that in Settings as well.
    -Frans

Samsung Galaxy s7, stock rom 8,0, not-rooted
    DJO 4.4.21 (1140) - generally up-to-date normal release channel via Playstore , CompanionLink 8030
    Outlook 2016 (32bit), sync via DejaCloud (native sync Contacts only)

DejaOffice Team Member
    Frans,

Thank you, we will check into this.

For the Journal, we did rename it History, but in he settings it is currently names History as well. Is this just in DejaOffice > Settings you are seeing Journal? I also see you listed DejaOffice build 4.4.17 (1126), there is a further update to 4.4.19 (1131) available. This build does list History in Settings.

I'm at 4.4.20 (1134) according to settings->about and settings in my version still shows a DejaJournal settings section/button. (my signature is often out of date, as the app updates automatically but my signature doesn't ;-))

Additional to the Task completion issue; this was on a daily recurring task. I noticed that after completing the task, it not only stays in as uncompleted but it the alarm set on it is gone. That's definitly not wanted for a recurring task.

I've since removed the task entirely and gone back to a daily calendar-event, which seem to work better. Would prefer to have it as task though.
    -Frans

DJO 4.4.21 (1140) - generally up-to-date normal release channel via Playstore , CompanionLink 8030

DejaOffice Team Member
    Frans,

It looks like I was able to reproduce this on our end. I have elevated this issue to our programmers and will let you know as soon as I have a fix.

Any progress on this, or has it been fixed already ? I've not re-tested it myself since
    -Frans

DejaOffice Team Member
    Frans,

I moved this issue to a support ticket and sent you an email directly. Please check there for further assistance.