Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Categories Not Transferring to PD

No, my last post is where I'm still at. I cant get my archived (i.e , 10-day old) dat to load. I haven't had a chance yet, but I will reload CL and try to sync,THEN try to copy the database back in.

Thanks to all y'all for your help so far..

I'm about to lose my cool.

I reinstalled PD 4.1 (again) after deleting all traces of phantom databases (in "VirtualStore", in the one I created on c:\, as suggested above)

Confirmed PD opened to a blank data set in all functions (calendar, address book, to-do, memo).

I tried doing a CL sync, ANDROID=>Palm. JUST Calendar.

Got a message on my PC - don't recall exact wording but it said, "Open up Calendar in PD, make an appointment and delete it).

NOW...

On my Android...

When I launch DJO....

It's stuck in a "Connecting to PC" loop. ("Press OK when the PC sync is complete").

I'm not syncing. So I hit OK.

"DejaOffice could not locate your database.
    Exit.
    Try Again.
    Restore a backup
    7/11/2019 0 kb
    Create a new database"

Then it starts to attempt to sync again.

I have rebooted the phone twice.

If all of my data has been corrupted in this process.... I am about to be traveling overseas while my wife is traveling overseas in the OPPOSITE direction, and an actively-synced calendar is really effin' crucial. And I'm down to the wire and now I don't have access to ANY of my data??????

One more thing - I calmed down a little whe. U remembered I bought the Cloud Sync option.... but it looks like it hasn't updated in months, and my calendar appears to be completely blank.

Files in my android clusb directory all seem to be last modified in November 2018.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Rj,

I have replied to you via email.

I cant thank you enough for your help! Haven't tried resyncing, but everything appears to be exactly as it needs to be, at least for the next few weeks (then we can tackle that cloud problem).

I've been using DJO for nine years now, and I have to say you guys are consistently the bee's knees when it comes to Support. Thomas, Belinda, Wey- er, that is, DJCTO are always patient, thorough, and responsive. Really world class.

Thank you.

. .