Thread: ADB Sync-ing message continues to display long after Sync completes

ADB Sync-ing message continues to display long after Sync completes

I've just noticed in the past several days that after a successful sync and the phone disconnected from the PC that there is still a notification icon which, when opened says "ADB mode; Sync in progress" And the only way I can get that to disappear is to restart my phone.

Is there something I can do about this?

Happily spending 7+ years with CompanionLink and DJO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mobile Device and OS: Samsung GALAXY S9+ SM-G965U for Verizon [03/18/16] Android version 9 (Pie)
    CompanionLink for Outlook 8 (build 8042) downloaded & installed 8/15/19 on WINDOWS 10 Pro
    Data Manager App Outlook (Office 365)
    Sync Method with CompanionLink: ADB Mode
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Contact account: "Phone" Calendar account: rlevine.droid@gmail

DejaOffice Team Member
    RJ,

I have created a support ticket for this issue. Please check your email for a further response.

Thomas,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I'll check my email later.
    Mobile Device and OS: Samsung GALAXY S9+ SM-G965U for Verizon [03/18/16] Android version 9 (Pie)
    CompanionLink for Outlook 8 (build 8042) downloaded & installed 8/15/19 on WINDOWS 10 Pro
    DejaOffice Sync Settings for Contacts and Calendar. - Contact account: "Phone" Calendar account: rlevine.droid@gmail

Thomas,

Apparently the suggestion you had about simply exiting DJO after a sync is working! Simply exiting removes the notification icon and I can reenter calendar or contacts as I want.

Thanks, once again, for keeping CL/DJO outstanding!