Closed Thread

Thread: Franklin Covey Support

Franklin Covey Support

I see your expected date for Franklin Covey tasks is set for October 2010. Is there a new date or did I miss it being available in a release. Also will this just be priority assignment or will this sync with the actual software from Franklin Covey.

Joey, I'm sorry for the delay. We should have it out by Android in Beta in 1.9 which will be this week...

No issue on delay, just curious on the timetable. Anxiously awaiting to get back to my A1-A2-A3 life, LOL. I see beta 1.9 is out, but it was not listed specifically that FC was included, was it dropped or is it just not listed in the notes? Thanks for the quick replies...Solid Product that honestly allowed me to move to Android. If not for this product, I would not have moved! So glad I could as I absolutely love the Android phones!!!!

Joey, it is there but got hidden at the last minute. For Android this will be out this coming week.

OK, so I am on the latest version in the Android Market...have yet to move beta over...but my Tasks do not seem to carrying over the Franklin Priorities. They still sync across as High Medium or Low. Is there a setting that needs ot be set to get the A1, A2, etc.?

Go to DejaOffice Settings, Task Settings, and change yours to "Alpha (Franklin) style".

I have done this already. And it still shows the Normal, High and Low. I also confirmed that they are set properly in outlook as well. Also when adding a task in Deja Tasks, it won't save the new task. Possibly my install is corrupted, i will reload when I return home.

I have upgraded to the latest beta and the Franklin Covey Support is not function. I can set a task to a priority of A1 in Deja Office, but it will not map over to Outlook and show up in Franklin Covey Plan Plus as any status at all, that A1 does not translate - it comes across as a blank priority. I would not call this Franklin Covey support - is this going to be the extent of your support, a free form field for priority that does not map over to Plan Plus for Outlook? I am willing to help test this, as this is one of the main reasons I went the Deja Office office route as it was stated in the forums you would support Franklin Covey Plan Plus for Outlook, not a free form field. I like the app overall, but this could be a deal breaker. I am a project manager and do QA testing and software testing so I can offer insight as needed.

Issue Reporting

Is there a better way for us to send in issues so they are tracked and worked?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Joey,

You can send an email to support@dejaoffice.com to get assistance with this matter.

Closed Thread