Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DejaOffice v1.9.4 (Now avail in Market)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

*fixed an issue where PC changes did not sync to Android contacts (via USB)

Life is too crazy right now to fiddle with a beta release. Is there a work-around for this problem until the next version is released?

--Charlene

DejaOffice Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleneTX View Post
    Life is too crazy right now to fiddle with a beta release. Is there a work-around for this problem until the next version is released?

--Charlene
    Charlene-
    I understand your hesitation with beta releases. The work around right now is to run the "Read Android Data" sync after you run a PC sync. This forces the Android contacts <-> DejaContacts sync.

Charlene-
    I understand your hesitation with beta releases. The work around right now is to run the "Read Android Data" sync after you run a PC sync. This forces the Android contacts <-> DejaContacts sync.
    I changed a contact record in Palm Desktop; ran USB sync to the phone; ran "Read Android Data". The change was made to the DejaOffice contacts, but isn't showing up in the Android phone book.

--Charlene

I changed a contact record in Palm Desktop; ran USB sync to the phone; ran "Read Android Data". The change was made to the DejaOffice contacts, but isn't showing up in the Android phone book.

--Charlene
    Update: the change did eventually show up in the Android contacts and sync to Gmail. Seems like an easy work-around until the next version is released.

Thanks,
    --Charlene

DejaOffice v1.9.3
    *week view now shows the subject text of each event
    This is a must have addition! Good start. Can it be enhanced to utilize word-wrap so that the entire event space is filled with text instead of just the first line?
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)

DejaOffice Team
    Update: the change did eventually show up in the Android contacts and sync to Gmail. Seems like an easy work-around until the next version is released.

Thanks,
    --Charlene
    Charlene-
    1.9.4 is now available from the Android Market. Once you download that build you won't have to worry about running the Read Android data function anymore.