+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: default alarm in calendar

default alarm in calendar

I want to setup the alarm with a 15 minute default but when I enter a new event it always defaults to none for the alarm. Is there a way to do this?

DejaOffice Team
    Look for version 1.9.5. It will include this feature.

default alarm in calendar

cannot find 1.9.5 only 1.9.4
    support at dejaoffice says they will think of adding to next release - any idea where 1.9.5 is?

DejaOffice Team
    Sorry for the confusion. 1.9.5 is currently not out yet. We will be releasing it very soon though.

I'm running Android 1.10.4 beta but can't seem to get this to work. Have gone into Deja Office Settings, , DejaOffice Alarms and changed Default Alarm to 15 mins. When I create new calendar items on the Android phone, the entries still have an alarm of "no alarm". Am I looking at the wrong setup field? Cheers

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcC View Post
    I'm running Android 1.10.4 beta but can't seem to get this to work. Have gone into Deja Office Settings, , DejaOffice Alarms and changed Default Alarm to 15 mins. When I create new calendar items on the Android phone, the entries still have an alarm of "no alarm". Am I looking at the wrong setup field? Cheers
    Hi Steve,

What device model and OS are you using?
    Are you syncing with CompanionLink?
    What is the source (PIM) of your calendar info?
    Did this problem occur for you in previous version of DJO?

Thanks,

Thanks,

Hi Thomas:
    What device model and OS are you using? - Dell Streak, Android 2.2
    Are you syncing with CompanionLink? - Yes, licensed copy.
    What is the source (PIM) of your calendar info? - Outlook 2007. NOT syncing with Android calendar.
    Did this problem occur for you in previous version of DJO? - Have only started using DJO recently and went straight to Beta. If I go to an older release, will my data remain in tact? If so, I can try this for you.

Regards
    Steve

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hi Thomas:
    What device model and OS are you using? - Dell Streak, Android 2.2
    Are you syncing with CompanionLink? - Yes, licensed copy.
    What is the source (PIM) of your calendar info? - Outlook 2007. NOT syncing with Android calendar.
    Did this problem occur for you in previous version of DJO? - Have only started using DJO recently and went straight to Beta. If I go to an older release, will my data remain in tact? If so, I can try this for you.

Regards
    Steve
    Welcome to CompanionLink.
    You can delete the Beta and install the production version.
    Just make sure you do a Purge and Reload before you sync with the production version of DJO.

Thomas, Have gone back to the production version (1.9.8) and have the same problem. DejaOffice Settings has Default Alarm set to 15 mins, but when I create a new appointment on the phone, the Alarm field is set to No Alarm.

I haven't done a sync yet from 1.9.8 to Outlook, but if I now go back to the beta, will I still need to do the Purge and Reload? If so, where's that done?! On the phone or on the PC?

Cheers, Steve

DejaOffice Team Member
    Thomas, Have gone back to the production version (1.9.8) and have the same problem. DejaOffice Settings has Default Alarm set to 15 mins, but when I create a new appointment on the phone, the Alarm field is set to No Alarm.

I haven't done a sync yet from 1.9.8 to Outlook, but if I now go back to the beta, will I still need to do the Purge and Reload? If so, where's that done?! On the phone or on the PC?

Cheers, Steve
    Purge and reload is executed form the CompanionLink Setup Desktop app.
    You will find it in the Options drop down menu.

+ Reply to Thread