Thread: feature request in DejaCalendar

feature request in DejaCalendar

Hi,

When you are editing a calendar event and changing only the date, it would be easy when changing the "from" that the "to" would automatically be changed too .

Sometimes , I am changing a date and I forget to change the "to" so I could have an event starting

on 11/26 and ending on 11/25

Thanks

Daniel

This is not possible : when I have a 25 nov appointment, if I put just 26 nov in "From", it's automatically modifiy the "To" to 26 nov also !

When I am adding a new event, the "to" is automatically modified but when I am editing an existing event, the "to" is not automatically modified.

Try it, you will see it

Daniel

I have tried it and it works : I modify the "From" of any existing one day event, and the "To" is modified if going in the future of course as you said or even in the past accordingly !

Then, maybe it is a device problem. I am using a HTC Desire HD. Same thing with "notes-description" under events. (See other post)

Found from where it comes: If you have an event with 0 min duration and you are editing it, the "to" date doesn't change automatically.

Daniel

TRUE and very strange indeed !