+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Widget for Calendar

Widget for Calendar

Any plans for an agenda-type widget? Something that shows the next 2 or 3 appointments on the home screen?

Absolutely, Maria. Widget is coming up! Our focus at the moment is stabilizing Sync, and completing the list of "Palm Treo" features so that it does everything Treo does.

For the Agenda widget, it will basically take the DejaToday view and post it. I'm thinking also of a "scroller" type widget, like the news widget, that shows all the info for you next three appointments (if they are today) and also top rated task, and flashes up for 5 seconds, then on to the next.

Any other ideas?

I second that CLCTO, but also perhaps only showing the tasks that are due today.

I also would like an week view widget that shows the appointments for the current week.
    Theres an calendar called Jorte (for android) and they have a ton of widgets that you can have a look at.
    Widgets are good, me like them ;o)

Best regards,
    //Peter

The image below is what said widget could look like.

I'll second that so long as i can have the option to make Sunday the first day of the week.

Lightbulb

But of course Vicntc, a Sunday option is a must.

Here is another example of a week widget with an agenda style layout (i begins on the current day, that should also be an option)

Or perhaps something like this...

Where you have todos at the top and then timed meetings and perhaps the second widget in this picture could represent a entire scroll type todo widget.
    It would be awesome not to have to use other widgets and apps and only use Dejaoffice

+ Reply to Thread