Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DejaTasks - Task alarms for Android?

Bump.

I know that there have been a few new versions of DJO released since I first posted on this topic and I'm still not able to receive task alarms. I'm wondering if any EVO owners are receiving notifications from their task alarms? If so, would you mind sharing your settings? I'm stuck having to create calendar entries for my tasks to get some sort of notification at a specific time.

Jerome

Same problem here with HTC Droid Incredible. No task alarm notifications.

Same trouble on my G1.
    Calendar notifications from DejaOffice works good. But not task alarms.

Fix this please, without this using DejaOffice for tasks is impossible (for me), notifications is the main option in task management.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Hi all. We'll get this fixed.

I'm a bit late on this, but I wanted to post this update nonetheless. As of v1.6.3 of DejaOffice, I am receiving task alarms on my EVO! Big thanks to your development staff. Great job. Keep up the nice work.

Hello. I too am on the trial period for DejaOffice with just a few days left. But, it seems -- based on the dates of the posts above -- that this issue should have been resolved by now. Unfortunately I am receiving no sound or vibration signal for alarms in my calendar or tasks. Please let me know what I can do; I'd love to keep (and buy) this software. Thanks.

Additionally, I keep playing with the sync settings but can only get the phone to sync to outlook or vice versa, never both ways.

DejaTask alarms have long been synchronizing so this thread is old.

Check your Android Notifications to be sure they are turned on, and that there is an alarm tone (sound) selected.

Also check DejaOffice Settings for Alarms and persistence.

Not sure if this is the place but the thread is dealing with tasks. I just updated to 1.6.8 and I can set a task, however when I add an alarm from the task edit I get a force close and a prompt to send the information to somewhere. Has this been reported?

thanks.

Romulas