Thread: DJO does not always allows to modify full day appointments in late 2012

Question DJO does not always allows to modify full day appointments in late 2012

Hi,

When I use the calendar scroll bar to go to late 2012 where I found some full day appointments for public holidays, then the application disallows to modify them : the clicking does nothing. Sometimes it works just one time...

Regards

XP FR / Outlook 2007 / DJO 1.9.8 + CLP 4.0.4026 paid license / Samsung Galaxy S / Android 2.2 / Settings = 30 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google sync

I have deleted the clusb folder to start anew, but the issue is here again : I have full day only appointments in late 2012 for public holidays ; it is possible to open just one and after DJO does not accept anymore any typing in the list and it becomes impossible to open any other appointment...
    If I use the Android Menu button twice, then the list is unblocked, and it is possible again to open appointments with the caveats above of course : just a small HMI issue.