Thread: DST issue between Office and DejaOffice

DST issue between Office and DejaOffice

Synced my Outlook calender with dejaOffice.

I am on EST, and noticed a meetign that was scjeduled in India, shows up in my outlook at 8am, but on my DejaOffice, it shows up at 9am.

DejaOffice Team Member
    I would compare the time zone setting on your PC with the time zone settings in your Android. We have noted minor changes in the Time zone lists between platforms in the past. A time zone setting adjust may be all you need.

All the other meetings are showing up in the correct timezone, just the meetign where i'm an invitee, thta cam over from India.

I did check and both my PC and my droid shows EST.

DejaOffice Team Member
    There is something interesting going on here. India is +5.5 hours ahead of GMT and does not use Daylight Savings time. You are in EST which 5 behind GMT. So the time difference should be India being +10.5 hours.
    Are there any variable's I am missing? Are you showing something different?

Thanks - what I found was thta the meeting showed up in my outlook at 8am, but since it was scheduled before the DST switch, it's official record showed 9am. anyway, I changed the outlook meetign to 8am (Which did not change the time it appeared in my Outlook) and re-sync, and now it shows at 8am in DejaOffice - strange....