Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DejaOffice v1.10.6 available in the Android Market

DejaOffice Team

DejaOffice v1.10.6 available in the Android Market

DejaOffice v1.10.6 is now available in the Android Market and from www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp

Major features introduced in our 1.10.x releases:
    -Added DejaToday widgets
    -Added support for recurring tasks
    -Added Global search
    -Added DejaExpense mini-app
    -New PalmOS style date picker
    -Major calendar UI improvements

DejaOffice v1.10.6 (02/22/11)
    -fixed issues making tasks as completed when using the percent complete field
    -fixed an issue when setting the default snooze time to 15min
    -fixed an issue where USB syncing could get stuck at "Synchronizing..."
    -fixed an issue with events showing 1 day early in week view for Mar 13-19 2011

DejaOffice v1.10.5 (02/18/11)
    -Added DejaContacts to DejaToday/widgets
    -Added support for 256-bit AES encryption for Wi-Fi and CL Secure Hosted sync (requires CL build 4032+)
    -custom field labels now sync from Palm Desktop (requires CL build 4032+)
    -added more DejaCalendar shortcut options
    -simplified DejaOffice's search options to only use the new universal search method
    -fixed an issue where events could display on the wrong date in month view
    -searched private records no longer display
    -fixed an issue with the Android OS "Select Text" feature not working in DJO note sections
    -fixed issues with long names not appearing in the DejaContacts list
    -fixed an issue with task due dates syncing incorrectly to the PC (Wi-Fi/CLSH Sync)
    -fixed an issue with multiday all day events not showing last date when spanning the start of DST 2011
    -now able to create a daily recurring event spanning 1-3 days
    -fixed issues with switching between task priority types not displaying the correct priority type in list or details views
    -fixed possible category duplication issues
    -fixed an issue where the start date picker defaults to previous day for Hong Kong time zone
    -date/time picker now highlights end time when selecting it from the edit screen
    -fixed an issue with non-predefined alarm times only showing in minutes
    -events now appear at the top of the list in DejaToday
    -back button now goes to DJO home screen when opening an event or task from the widget

DejaOffice v1.10.4 (02/01/11)
    -Added DejaToday widgets
    -changed the "Go to Date" button to use the month view calendar picker
    -updated view/edit screens for selecting and viewing categories per record
    -DejaCalendar month view now shows event information for all dates shown
    -fixed an issue where tasks due 'today' would sometimes not display in DejaTasks
    -fixed an issue where dismissed alarms would be marked as modified
    -fixed an issue where creating a recurring task with no due date would cause DJO to crash
    -fixed issues for the MyTouch 4G using 'Faves' with DejaOffice

DejaOffice v1.10.3 (01/25/11)
    -adding recurring tasks support to DejaTasks (PC sync coming soon)
    -added new Time Picker Interval option
    -added option to create a DejaExpense shortcut
    -fixed an issue where DejaCalendar day/week views would not display properly on low-res devices
    -Event/Tasks view screens now show more appropriate reminder timings
    -fixed an issue on some devices where the SMS icons did not function properly
    -fixed an issue where deleted calendar events' alarms would ring

DejaOffice v1.10.2 (01/18/11)
    -added new global search option to DejaOffice, and to the built in Android OS global search
    -added language selector to DejaOffice settings
    -added new mini-app, DejaExpense
    -fixed an issue where DejaTasks would crash in tablet mode
    -fixed an issue where native contact groups names would not sync on Galaxy S phones

DejaOffice v1.10.1 (01/13/11)
    -added new "Future Instances" option when modifying recurring events
    -added a category filter selector at the top of the DejaCalendar list view
    -fixed an issue where task due dates would display 1 day early
    -fixed an issue where a a tap and hold on the settings screen caused a crash
    -fixed issues when syncing with the various native contacts "Phone" accounts

DejaOffice v1.10.0 (01/07/11)
    -Added all new icons
    -Added a new PalmOS style date/time picker
    -Added new Categories option to assign Categories to native Contacts/Calendar accounts
    -Added new Categories option to specify which conduit a categories applies to
    -Added 2 line DejaTasks view and Sort by Status
    -Added list and view screen font size options for each mini-app
    -Added a subject field to DejaNotePad and now shows 3 lines in list view
    -Added new DejaCalendar enhancements including, new size options and improved events in day/week/month view
    -Records with no category assigned can be assigned a color
    -fixed an issue where multi-day all day events would not show the last day
    -fixed an issue where work fax may appear in DejaContacts list view instead of work
    -fixed an issue with the contact birthdays before 1970 would not sync to the PC via Wi-Fi/CLHS
    -fixed performance issues with large DejaNotepad data stores
    -fixed an issue with Task due dates shifting dates when changing time zones

So far looks good.

I would LOVE it if you would add some more options for the Today screen. For instance, it pulls up all Tasks due today and overdue (perfect, as it should) but it ALSO pulls every Undated task I have and I do not want to see those, they are undated for a reason.

The option to choose which info the Today screen displays would be awesome.

Thanks very much..!!
    Last edited by droidx4me; 01-07-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Bug with Tasks in v1.10.0 Beta??

I'm on Droid X running the new DeJa beta.

I have posted in another thread that ALL of my Task dates are off by one day...example, on my PC Outlook...date is for Sat Jan 8th, today.

In DeJa, shows Overdue with a date of Fri Jan 7th.

It is off on ALL tasks, but just checked my biz partners droid x running v 1.9.8 and all task dates are perfect, right on synced with Outlook.

FYI, thanks.

PS, am I the ONLY person who works 7 days a week????

You're right. Mine are off by a day, also. I'm on DJO 1.10.0 beta on a Droid X, using CLO build 4028 using wifi sync. All of my tasks are one day earlier than they should be. Outlook is still correct.

Quote Originally Posted by droidx4me View Post
    I'm on Droid X running the new DeJa beta.

I have posted in another thread that ALL of my Task dates are off by one day...example, on my PC Outlook...date is for Sat Jan 8th, today.

In DeJa, shows Overdue with a date of Fri Jan 7th.

It is off on ALL tasks, but just checked my biz partners droid x running v 1.9.8 and all task dates are perfect, right on synced with Outlook.

FYI, thanks.

PS, am I the ONLY person who works 7 days a week????

Found a problem in DJO 1.10.0 by accident. In the settings view, if you long press on any of the submenus I get a force close.

DroidX, Android 2.2.1.

Jason,

Nice to see the improvements such as the better UI, Chinese language is available for the application itself, I love the following adders, they are great.

-Added new Categories option to assign Categories to native Contacts/Calendar accounts

But there is still a major issue: there is no conduit allowing the sync beteen Palm Desktop and the Andorid contact in the "Phone". Note, so far the option for sync contact only limits to Android native "Google Account", there are options for "Exchange ActiveSync Account" and "Sim", but no option for "Phone". Even worse, when I perform a "Read Android Data", it clears all my contacts and categories in the "Phone" and creates the contacts coming from DejoOffice into the my Android native "Google Account" contact but losing all categories or group, that's terrible and it's also very confusing as the DejaOffice does not have the option for "Phone" why it empties the contacts in the "Phone"???

I really appriceiate if your team can take this seriouly to provide solution for this issue. I raised this issue to your company and also posted it to the forum, so far no positive reply:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...=2675#post2675

My intent is to establish the sync between my native Android contact in the "Phone" (not the "Google Account") and the Palm Desktop, the Google Account contact does not work for me as it does not support category/group concept.

Just found another improvement, the DejaOffice now distinguishes Contact category and Notes category, in DejaOffice Contact only categories for contact are displayed; and the Notes only shows the categories belong to Notes. previously all mixed up.

That's great!

Jason,

thank you very much for this new beta. I especially like the new date/time picker. That is a real improvement!!
    Unfortunately I had to turn back to the 1.9.8 version after trying the beta for just a few hours, as also for me the tasks are one day off. In addition in the day and week view of the calendar the events are displayed to early. Varying between 2 hours to early in the morning (displaying at 6am instead of 8am) to 5 hours to early in the afternoon (showing at 3 pm instead of 8pm). In the list view the correct times are shown.

Beside theses bugs more options to control the list would be very much appreciated. E.g. I don't need the percentage of completion for the tasks or a phone number for each contact. I would prefer to see the full name instead.

DejaOffice Team
    Quote Originally Posted by sjmiller View Post
    Found a problem in DJO 1.10.0 by accident. In the settings view, if you long press on any of the submenus I get a force close.

DroidX, Android 2.2.1.
    We are aware of this and will have it fixed soon.

DejaOffice Team
    Quote Originally Posted by 180mmapo View Post
    Jason,

Nice to see the improvements such as the better UI, Chinese language is available for the application itself, I love the following adders, they are great.

But there is still a major issue: there is no conduit allowing the sync beteen Palm Desktop and the Andorid contact in the "Phone". Note, so far the option for sync contact only limits to Android native "Google Account", there are options for "Exchange ActiveSync Account" and "Sim", but no option for "Phone". Even worse, when I perform a "Read Android Data", it clears all my contacts and categories in the "Phone" and creates the contacts coming from DejoOffice into the my Android native "Google Account" contact but losing all categories or group, that's terrible and it's also very confusing as the DejaOffice does not have the option for "Phone" why it empties the contacts in the "Phone"???

I really appriceiate if your team can take this seriouly to provide solution for this issue. I raised this issue to your company and also posted it to the forum, so far no positive reply:
    http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/sho...=2675#post2675

My intent is to establish the sync between my native Android contact in the "Phone" (not the "Google Account") and the Palm Desktop, the Google Account contact does not work for me as it does not support category/group concept.

180mmapo-
    According to your previous posts you have an HTC G7 Desire. From doing a little research I can tell this phone doesn't actually ship with the Android OS. Have you modified this phone to run Android? If so, there's a good chance we cannot support the "Phone" contacts account. You'll have to stick with syncing to the Google account. As long as you have Google sync turned off, you shouldn't really notice any difference between the account types.