+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DejaOffice v1.10.6 available in the Android Market

I will try rebooting it. but it was working fine when I first install the software, it all went downhill when I downloaded version 1.9.8

2 problems with DJO 1.10.x

After updating to version 1.10.x I have 2 problems:

- in the Calender-Modul the shown time of an appointment in day view and week view is not correct (2-5 hours to early).

- appointments, that don't last long (e.g. 30 minutes) are shown in day view very small, so that they cannot be read.
    Last edited by Phileas; 01-17-2011 at 06:08 AM.

After updating to version 10.1.1 BETA recently, I noticed an issue with DejaTasks and some of the built in views. Specifically, I currently have 4 tasks listed in Deja Tasks with a due date of today, 01/17/2011. If I choose "Show Today" as the view option, none of these tasks will appear and instead I am shown a task with a due date of 01/18/2011 (tomorrow). If I change the view to "Show last 7 days" I can then see the tasks due today.

Another interesting thing I noted earlier this morning was that, when I changed the view to "Show last 7 days" so I could view my 4 open items, the list view indicated that all 4 tasks were 65,535% completed even though they were still open. I am also not using the "Start Date" option or percent complete with any of my tasks, so these should be presented simply as "Due today".

Also, a point of clarification: my understanding is that "Show next 7 days", "Show last 7 days" and "Show today" should behave as follows:

Show today - show only items with today's date as the due date, unless "Show Completed" or "Show Overdue" are checked in which case those items would be included.
    Show Last 7 Days - show items which were due over the past 7 days from today (today - 7), including items due today, unless "Show Completed" or "Show Overdue" are checked in which case those items would be included.
    Show Next 7 Day - show items which will be due over the next 7 days (today + 7), including items due today, unless "Show Completed" or "Show Overdue" are checked in which case those items would be included.

Is my understanding of the logic behind these options correct?

Finally, as part of my troubleshooting I did revert briefly to version 1.9.8 and confirmed that the display options in Deja Tasks worked properly. Re-installing 1.10.1 caused the problem to return.

******I POSTED A "THANK YOU FOR THE DATE PICKER" COMMENT EARLIER AND IT AIN'T HERE. SO, THANKS FOR THE DATE PICKER!**********

I will say one thing I don't dig is the new Task List. It's FORCING the line with "percent complete".

[PEDESTAL]If you're using a TASK list correctly, it should be pretty much "Not Done" or "Done". If it requires "percent complete", either you need to break your tasks down more, or you need to be using a project management program, not a "Task" list![/PEDESTAL]

Is there a way to NOT show that much detail on the main task screen?

ALSO: I've noticed lately when I click my "DejaCalendar" button, it shows "No Events". So I panic, exit out, and relaunch... And it's all there.
    Last edited by rjbinney; 01-17-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: To add the thanks. It ain't a good s**t sandwich if it's all s**t and no bread.

DejaOffice Team
    rjbinney-
    Glad you like the picker. We'll be tweaking in more in the future I'm sure. We'll look at making the 2 line display of tasks a user option. We added percent complete for 2 reasons. 1. It's a standart Outlook task field. 2. Users requested it.

BamBam-
    For the Show Today, Show Next 7 days, etc issues you are seeing, there is definitely something going on in your database that we cannot replicate. You may want to contact DJO support and see if we can further pinpoint the issues.

Phileas-
    We're not able to replicate this issue. You should contact DJO support and send in some screenshots so we can see this issue for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    We added percent complete for 2 reasons... 2. Users requested it.
    Well, they're just wrong.

Hey - any progress on being able to manage multiple time zones?

Thanks, team, keep on rockin'.

I experience the same problem as Phileas: events in the day or week view are not displayed correctly.
    Please see the attached screenshots.
    The event "Baustatik II" is scheduled between 08:00 and 09:30. In the list view the times are displayed correctly.
    I believe the grid is not matching the numbers displayed in the left column (see second picture).
    Counting the grid lines above the event "Baustatik II" it is displayed at the correct position of the grid, just the number "6" displayed to the left is not matching.
    The problem exist for both English and German language settings.

I am using DejaOffice 1.10.2 on a Samsung Galaxy 3 i5800, Android 2.1.

Regards
    mvscheven

DejaOffice Team
    mvscheven and Phileas-
    I believe I've figured out the events showing at the wrong times issue. It has to do with our new Micro/Business/Delightful views for calendar. Change your views in to Delightful for now and let me know if it fixes it for you. I am only seeing this issue on low-res screens so it will take some time for us to figure this one out.

Hello Jason,

you are right: in the "delightful view" the appointments appear at the correct time.

I use DejaOffice 1.10.1 on HTC Legend (320 x 480 pixel) with Android 2.2

+ Reply to Thread