I'm trying (I think) to do the same thing that ROK wants to do -- I have switched from a Palm Tungsten C to an Android phone and am using CompanionLink to sync with. I have one desktop and one laptop. I found this response from Kaena on the DejaOffice Team that suggests that ROK and I can't actually do what we used to do with Palm, which is to use the handheld to keep the two PCs in sync. If both computers are set to sync one way from PC to phone, changes made on one PC will never get to the other. . . Or am I missing something here?

Kaena's response to nJed
Hi nJed,

Congrats on your future Nexus One! DejaOffice syncs with Outlook through the CompanionLink USB desktop software. One license of CompanionLink will let you install on both your home and work computers. We would recommend that if the databases on the two computers are different, to only sync one-way from PC to phone in order to avoid duplicating entries. For more info on the sync process with Android, check out this page here http://www.companionlink.com/product...e-android.html