Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dejaoffice contact does not sync with android contact X10 mini

dejaoffice contact does not sync with android contact X10 mini

please advise what could be wrong: the dejacoffove contacs are not being syncronised with the android contacts. The settings is sync with android contacts app. The phone is SE X10 mini.

My contacts sync from my MS outlook contacts to my Motorola Droid but my calendar, tasks and memos do not. Any suggestions?

Kimis,, run DejaOffice, select "Settings", and "Sync Settings". Check the box for Contacts and Calendar. Then sync again. See if this synchronizes to the onboard applications.

Theresa, I've already logged three emails to support and at least one phone call from you. While I'm concerned, it greatly degrades from your issues if you spam all available communications systems for what appears to be a simple settings issue. I have a tech trying to contact you. Tell me whether it works out.

[QUOTE=CLCTO;381]Kimis,, run DejaOffice, select "Settings", and "Sync Settings". Check the box for Contacts and Calendar. Then sync again. See if this synchronizes to the onboard applications.

Thanks for reply - unfortunately this does not do the trick - do you have more suggestions?

[QUOTE=kimis;389]
    Quote Originally Posted by CLCTO View Post
    Kimis,, run DejaOffice, select "Settings", and "Sync Settings". Check the box for Contacts and Calendar. Then sync again. See if this synchronizes to the onboard applications.

Thanks for reply - unfortunately this does not do the trick - do you have more suggestions?
    Having played around the status is: calender is syncronized. It copies android contacts to Dejaoffice contact - but not the other way around. Anyone has any ideas???

Hi

I have the same problem on the X10. Just purchased it and tryed for 4 hours to get this going, with no luck !!!

The contacts get installed fine onto Dejaoffice, however they are not transfering over to the phonebook. I have tried pressing read android data and the sync to android app is checked under settings. I have tried purge and reload and also resend data from pc. Ive also disabled auto sync from google mail, google account.

Now im just lost as to what to do, any ideas on how to get this to sync properly ??

Thanks

DejaOffice Team Member
    We are testing the sync to the X10 phonebook, and plan to have this resolved soon.

Thanks for letting us know, this has been driving me nutts lol. Look forward to it working

I have the same problem on a Dell Streak. I have transferred contacts from Outlook on my desktop to DejaOffice and that worked, but they are not transferring to the Android contacts. Clicking on read Android data does exactly what it says, it transfers any new contacts from Android to DejaOffice but doesn't transfer the other way round. I have tried all the settings you have suggested in this and the other thread without any success.

Got the same problem with my X10!

Closed Thread