Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dejaoffice contact does not sync with android contact X10 mini

We're checking on this. For Contacts, we've found an issue where Contacts would not sync for Android 1.5/1.6 units. This will be fixed today.

Hi
    Ok. Installed latest realease and ..... it worked lol. Thanks you so much.

I've now updated with 1.5.4 and the contacts are now syncing - thank you for your very fast response!

DejaOffice Team Member
    That's great news! If anyone is still having problems with sync on the X10 after our latest update, please let us know right away.
    Last edited by Eric; 06-18-2010 at 09:43 AM.

thanks. Syncd and seems to be working. Thank you

I am having this exact same problem on the Samsung Moment that was recently updated to 2.1

DejaOffice Team Member
    Mike, are you using the latest version of DejaOffice (currently 1.5.4)? If so, and your contacts/calendar still aren't syncing from DejaOffice to the native apps, make sure that in the DejaOffice sync settings you've checked the first two boxes to sync contacts and calendar. Then try a "Read Android Data" sync.

using version 1.5.6 on an X10 and its still broken. Will sometimes sync Deja to andriod OK, sometimes will create a new contact. Refuses to sync android to deja. Calendar sync seems to mostly work. Gave up trying to sync deja contacts to outlook at work

I give up. I have calendar events in outlook, using companionlink I can sync these to deja but they dont flow thru to the android calendar so the agenda widget I use doesn't display them and I get no notification. thank god I am still unsing the trial of this product and didn't waste money on it (and companionlink)

DejaOffice Team Member
    mentat6059, the DejaCalendar can be set for notifications. You'd go to DejaOffice settings>calendar settings, then put a check in "Ring Alarms" and "Vibrate" or "Play Sound". You say that none of the events are flowing through to the Android calendar. Is it possibly just your Android calendar view settings (maybe they're on a calendar that you're not looking at)? You also mentioned that you were having trouble syncing to Outlook using CompanionLink. CompanionLink tech support can help you with that if you want to give them a call.