DejaOffice offers fast and easy PC based CRM. The Express version contains more powerful CRM features than the lower priced Standalone version.
- Create Database Querys to automate your reports and lookups.
- Automatic import of Outlook Emails to Contact History
- Deals (Opportunities) Reports and Sales Funnel
- Import Contacts, Contact Notes, Activities, and History from Act! and Goldmine
- Contacts, Calendar,Tasks and Notes -
- Unlimited number of Contacts, Calendar Items, Tasks and Notes. We have sites with up to 100,000 Contacts. Easily Search for any Contact based on Name, Company Name, Any Field, File As and on a custom field value (like Account Number)
- Contact Notes with Date
- Contact Notes field with optional Date label for each note.
- User Defined Custom Fields
- Define 10 Custom fields to store Account Number, Purchase Date, Customer Interest, Sales Region or anything else you need. *DejaOffice Express and Pro allow 20 custom fields.
- Day View, Week View, Month View, Calendar List
- Basic Calendar functions for Day, Week, and Month views. Recurring appointments, multi-day events, color caregories
- Grid view with Custom Columns
- Easily see your Contacts or Tasks as a grid, allowing easy import, export and batch operations. Select contacts and past them into Excel.
Easily import Contacts from any Web Based CRM.
- Print List, Detail, Labels
- Print Contact List, Contact Detail, Day View, Month View, Task List, Notes.
- Create Document Templates for Print and Email
- You can create Mail-Merge forms for Email and Print using
Document Templates. Make life easy by sending standard responses out to new customers.
- Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word
- Use your CRM for Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word Printing.
- Private, Masked and Hidden Records
- Mark any Contact, Calendar or Task private.
Settings to mask or hide private records. Make sure no one sees your private data. Encrypt your whole database.
- Automatic Backup
- Automatically backs up every day or every week. Easy to move or restore backup.
- Easy Migration from your Contact Manager
- Import Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes from Palm Desktop, Google, Outlook.
DPCO - Plugin for Outlook
- A Side Panel on your Outlook Email
- When you read an email - the Outlook Plugin
shows you the matching Contact record, phone numbers, notes and history.
- Create an Appointment or Task from an Email
- Easily drag and drop an Email to create a new Calendar Event or Task
- Schedule a task for another Person
- Create a task and assign it to another person on your team.
- Move an Email to Customer History
- Store any email to Customer History - save the text body forever.
DPCX - Express Features
- Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
- DejaOffice makes it easy to handle Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
An Account is a company record to which serveral Contacts belong to. A group (distribution list) is a set group of people that you email or market to regularly. Secondary Contacts are contacts that have a relation
to another contact, like a Customer's Child record, or a Buiness Assistant record.
- Easy Migration from other CRM tools
- Import Accounts, Tasks and Communication History from Microsoft Business Contact Manager. Import Contacts, Activities, and History from Act! and GoldMine.
- Scan Outlook Email to History
- Automatically scan inbox and outbox to build Contact History automatically.
DPCP - Pro Features
- Multi-User Shared Files
- Set up a Multi-User Database on a shared on-premise server. Set individual passwords. Each record can have an "owner" and can control visibility for other users.
- Multi-User Scheduling
- A dedicated view that shows everything your team has scheduled for the day; Appointments and Tasks. When someone is absent you can easily drag and drop to assign the Appointment or Task to someone else.
Click here for all of our PC CRM Guides and Features
What makes our software unique
- Free US-based telephone support
- Full support for Categories and colors
- Supports contacts, calendar, tasks, notes
- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, DejaCloud, and Google sync
- Works with Android, iPhone, iPad
- Full contact notes, contact pictures, alarms
- Automatic data encryption on device
Features of DejaOffice PC CRM?
- Contacts, Calendar, Task and Notes
- Expense, Deals (Opportunities), Followups, History
- Sync to DejaOffice on Android and iPhone using USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DejaCloud
- Free USA Based Telephone Technical Support
- Does not require any Cloud, iCloud, or Exchange connection
- 90-day money back guarantee
- One purchase for 3 PCs; work, home and laptop
- Runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10
Q. What CRM data does DejaOffice use? – Contacts, Activities, Notes, History, Deals, Expenses
Q. How does this work with DejaOffice on my Phone. – In addition to migration, DPC has built in sync to DejaOffice on Android and iPhone. You can use Wi-Fi, USB or DejaCloud sync.
Q. Does this replace CompanionLink for me? – If you use CompanionLink Express then DPC effectively replaces the product. That is; you will not need to use CompanionLink any more. You can always go back though. This product does not remove CompanionLink settings or modify them in any way (except to turn them off).
Q. Is there an Outlook Add-In? – DPC Express contains an Outlook Add-In that allows you to launch, view, and modify your CRM Data from inside of Outlook. Using the Add-in is optional, but it will extend the features of Outlook. For instance, in Outlook 2019, with IMAP folders, Color categories are not available. DPC will allow you to set categories for calendar events, tasks and contacts. Outlook will show the colors.
By Larry S
on Sep 28, 2020
Best customer service ever!!
By Gary M
on Aug 26, 2020
CL support is great - again and again
By Mark A
on Aug 17, 2020
May be as good as my dear old Palm!
By Lyndia D
on Jul 23, 2020
Great application & very responsive support
By Jose C
on Apr 22, 2020
Compassionate customer service. Best ever!
By Michael M
on Mar 24, 2020