What is DejaOffice PC CRM?
DejaOffice PC CRM is a full featured PC CRM tool With DejaOffice you can easily add contacts and complete calls, events, tasks and emails and notes with your customers, vendors, and associates.
On Premise CRM
DejaOffice uses a SQLite file which may be shared for all staff members. Staff members can add Contcts, Calendar, Tasks and other information, and that information is instantly available to all the others.
Cloud Sync Option
For staff members that use Laptops, or who work at home, you can link DejaOffice using DejaCloud Sync. DejaCloud is a hosted service, and one year of free service comes with your purchase. If you sync less than 5000 records, DejaCloud costs about $2 per month per user.
Local Sync Option
For those who want increased security, DejaOffice can sync to Android and iPhone using USB, Wi-Fi and DejaCloud Sync
For the Mac
DejaOffice runs fine on Bootcamp and Parallels. Load it using those tools for Mac use.
DejaOffice has an Outlook add-in so it will run inside the Outlook Email pane
There are no built in record limits. We have tested with more than 60,000 records and it works fine. We have tested multi-user access and it works fine. Contact notes can exceed one gigabyte insize (not recommended)
API and Extensions
The data file is accessible using SQLite tools. You can write extensions that add data directly to the file.
- Contacts, Calendar,Tasks and Notes -
- Unlimited number of Contacts, Calendar Items, Tasks and Notes. We have sites with up to 100,000 Contacts. Easily Search for any Contact based on Name, Company Name, Any Field, File As and on a custom field value (like Account Number)
- Contact Notes with Date
- Contact Notes field with optional Date label for each note.
- User Defined Custom Fields
- Define 10 Custom fields to store Account Number, Purchase Date, Customer Interest, Sales Region or anything else you need. *DejaOffice Express and Pro allow 20 custom fields.
- Day View, Week View, Month View, Calendar List
- Basic Calendar functions for Day, Week, and Month views. Recurring appointments, multi-day events, color caregories
- Grid view with Custom Columns
- Easily see your Contacts or Tasks as a grid, allowing easy import, export and batch operations. Select contacts and past them into Excel.
Easily import Contacts from any Web Based CRM.
- Print List, Detail, Labels
- Print Contact List, Contact Detail, Day View, Month View, Task List, Notes.
- Create Document Templates for Print and Email
- You can create Mail-Merge forms for Email and Print using
Document Templates. Make life easy by sending standard responses out to new customers.
- Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word
- Use your CRM for Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word Printing.
- Private, Masked and Hidden Records
- Mark any Contact, Calendar or Task private.
Settings to mask or hide private records. Make sure no one sees your private data. Encrypt your whole database.
- Automatic Backup
- Automatically backs up every day or every week. Easy to move or restore backup.
- Easy Migration from your Contact Manager
- Import Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes from Palm Desktop, Google, Outlook.
DPCO - Plugin for Outlook
- A Side Panel on your Outlook Email
- When you read an email - the Outlook Plugin
shows you the matching Contact record, phone numbers, notes and history.
- Create an Appointment or Task from an Email
- Easily drag and drop an Email to create a new Calendar Event or Task
- Schedule a task for another Person
- Create a task and assign it to another person on your team.
- Move an Email to Customer History
- Store any email to Customer History - save the text body forever.
DPCX - Express Features
- Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
- DejaOffice makes it easy to handle Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
An Account is a company record to which serveral Contacts belong to. A group (distribution list) is a set group of people that you email or market to regularly. Secondary Contacts are contacts that have a relation
to another contact, like a Customer's Child record, or a Buiness Assistant record.
- Easy Migration from other CRM tools
- Import Accounts, Tasks and Communication History from Microsoft Business Contact Manager. Import Contacts, Activities, and History from Act! and GoldMine.
- Scan Outlook Email to History
- Automatically scan inbox and outbox to build Contact History automatically.
DPCP - Pro Features
- Multi-User Shared Files
- Set up a Multi-User Database on a shared on-premise server. Set individual passwords. Each record can have an "owner" and can control visibility for other users.
- Multi-User Scheduling
- A dedicated view that shows everything your team has scheduled for the day; Appointments and Tasks. When someone is absent you can easily drag and drop to assign the Appointment or Task to someone else.
Click here for all of our PC CRM Guides and Features
What makes our software unique
- Free US-based telephone support
- Full support for Categories and colors
- Supports contacts, calendar, tasks, notes
- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, DejaCloud, and Google sync
- Works with Android, iPhone, iPad
- Full contact notes, contact pictures, alarms
- Automatic data encryption on device
Our competitors lock their license to your computer. So when you buy a new computer, you need to buy a new license.
With CompanionLink you simply register the software on a new computer using your email address.
US based company
CompanionLink is located in Portland, Oregon. Our servers are based in New Jersey to take advantage
of proximity to the East Coast, and the transatlantic cables to Europe. Our servers are high technology and really fast!
RunStart and Premium Support
With CompanionLink you can call us at (503)243-5200 for support, Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm Pacific Time.
For those with special needs, use our RunStart Service gives you a one-time hands on
session with a top tier technician. Our technician will log into your computer, set up the sync, and ensure you are completely satisified with the solution.
If you want this service regularly, use Premium Support for a full year and up to five service tickets.
On your phone we feature DejaOffice CRM with PC Sync
from the App Store. DejaOffice holds your CRM Contacts, Activities, Notes and History with the same
internal formats as in DPC! DejaOffice synchronizes to Native Accounts for Contacts and Calendar.
CRM data we sync to DejaOffice
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Outlook categories and colors
- Contact notes
- Meetings and Calls
- Day, Week, Month and Year views
- Recurring and all-day events
- Task items
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Complete tasks on Android
- Supports Getting Things Done, Franklin Covey, and Take Back Your Life formats
Excellent Customer Service
By Terrence D
on Nov 23, 2020
By Larry S
on Sep 28, 2020
Best customer service ever!!
By Gary M
on Aug 26, 2020
CL support is great - again and again
By Mark A
on Aug 17, 2020
May be as good as my dear old Palm!
By Lyndia D
on Jul 23, 2020
Great application & very responsive support
By Jose C
on Apr 22, 2020